If so, we'd love to hear from you.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our gentle and caring team.
Gentle Care Dental is a multi-specialty, modern practice that emphasizes comfort and gentle care all while creating a warm and supportive environment for the staff.
If you enjoy welcoming, comforting, and delivering dentistry with a gentle heart, then Gentle Care Dental has the right career path for you!
We recognize the importance of investing on our most valuable asset that strengthens the very foundation of Gentle Care Dental, our employees.
We understand that providing excellent service to our employees facilitates professional and personal growth that will enable them to live our company principle - to welcome, comfort and deliver unparalleled customer service.
Gentle Care Dental offers a competitive benefit package designed to enhance the lives of our employees:
• Sick Pay
• Medical Insurance (including prescriptions)
• Comprehensive dental benefits
• Voluntary supplemental insurance for life, disability, critical illness, cancer, gap and accident
• Advancement opportunities
• 401 (k) plan
Provide customer service; smile and greet patients upon arrival/dismissal, and respond to patient questions and or concerns according to company policies, and information to patients regarding dental benefits and provider network, provide eligibility information and provide eligibility information to provider network. Interact with other departments (or areas) to resolve patient and/or doctor inquiries along with other clerical duties and/or projects as assigned as are requested by the Office Manager.
• Answering Telephones
• Scheduling Appointments
• Maintaining Appointment Book
• Confirming Appointments
• Follow up on no shows/cancellation of Appointments
• Register Patients on sign in sheet
• Follow up on patient feed-back (concerns and suggestions)
• Chart Filling
• Cash Handling
• Checking voicemail on a daily basis
• Maintain a clean and friendly waiting area for patients
• Strong typing and data entry skills
• Working knowledge of Dentrix
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Bilingual in English-Spanish